1. The white Visa Application Form (obtainable from any of the Royal Consulates General of Saudi Arabia) filled out completely.
2. Two photographs.
3. A passport valid for at least six months from the application’s submittal dateA passport valid for at least six months from the application’s submittal date.
4. A letter from the Saudi employer indicating the number and date of the applicant's employment block visa.
5. A copy of the signed employment contract.
6a. A copy of the applicant's university degree and transcript, legalized by the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission or,
6b. A copy of the applicant’s technical, professional or academic diploma legalized by the Authentication Office of the Department of State
7. A letter of release if applicant worked previously in the Kingdom.
8. A money order for U.S. $267.00, made payable to the Royal Embassy or relevant Consulate General of Saudi Arabia.
9. A completed medical form (obtainable from the Royal embassy or any Consulates General of Saudi Arabia).